Dear reader, I hope you are healthy! If you want to download Bangladesh and Global Studies Board book pdf of class 9 and 10 for free and without any hassle then you are welcome.
It is good to know that this book will be especially helpful for job preparation besides the students of class nine and ten. There also have an opportunity to know the real history of Bangladesh through this Bangladesh and Global Studies book.
Then do not hesitate to download the pdf of this Bangladesh and Global Studies board book of class Nine and Ten from below.
Class 9 Bangladesh and Global Studies book pdf free download:
Some information about this Bangladesh and Global Studies pdf book-
- Book name: Bangladesh And Global Studies Book of Class IX & X.
- Bangla name: Bangladesh O BisshoPorichoi Boi Class 9 & 10
- Class: 9 and 10
- Group Name: Science
- Exam name: SSC Exam
- Book Category: Academic history based book
- Version: English and Bangla
- Writers: Prof. Dr. MD Akhtaruzzaman
- Publisher: NCTB
- Year: 2023
- Country: Bangladesh
- Authority: NCTB
- Total pages: 310
- Total Chapters: 16
- Picture color: colorful
- Pdf size: 25 MB
- Pdf name: Bangladesh and Global Studies 9 pdf
- Downlead pdf from bellow-
Table of Content of Bangladesh and Global Studies book of class 9:
- The Political Movement of Bangladesh (1947-1971)
- The Independent Bangladesh
- The Solar System and Earth
- The Configuration of land and Climate of Bangladesh
- The Rivers of Bangladesh and the Natural Resources
- The State, Citizenship and Law
- The Organs of Bangladeshi Government
- The Democracy of Bangladesh and the Election
- The United Nation of Bangladesh
- Sustainable development Goals (SDG)
This Bangladesh and Global Studies book has a total of 16 chapters related to Bangladesh and the outside world. There have a systematic description on history in this textbook.
From 1947 to 1971 East Pakistan and West Pakistan were altogether. The 1st chapter discusses about the movement and rise of nationalism in East Bengal and various issues. Exactly the next 2nd chapter discusses the independent Bangladesh after 1971.
About the solar system and the planet are discussed in Chapter 3. Then in the 4th chapter of this Bangladesh and Global Studies book about the topography and climate of Bangladesh and Bangladesh’s rivers and natural resources discussed in Chapter 5.
Each independent state has more rules and regulations, including sovereignty. As a good citizen we have many responsibilities to our country. The state also should ensure the different rights of every citizen.
There discussed about State, Citizenship and Law in the 6th, 7th and 8th chapters of this Bangladesh and Global Studies book. The contribution of Bangladesh and Bangladesh Army to the United Nations in maintaining world peace is quite commendable! Chapter 9 of this book introduces the United Nations and Bangladesh.
This is followed by the tenth chapter on the Sustainable Development Goals or SDGs and Chapter 11 on National Resources and Economic System. It tells us about Economic Indicators and the Nature of the Economy of Bangladesh, and Chapter 13 discusses the finance and banking system of the Government of Bangladesh.
Family structure and socialization and Social change in Bangladesh and various social problems of Bangladesh including food, shelter, education, medical or population and its remedies discussed in chapters 14 to 16 of this Global Studies book.